July 12, 2010

Marilyn Monroe Tribute


Tonight I made my second attempt at Marilyn Monroe makeup (meaning red lipstick and the flick at the end of her eyeliner). It turned out fairly decent, though the red lipstick was a bit bright. I felt I'd share some of the better pictures, and add a few of my favorite quotes by her. Enjoy!


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
~Marilyn Monroe~

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
~Marilyn Monroe~


"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
~Marilyn Monroe~



"Dogs never bite me. Just humans."
~Marilyn Monroe~




"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
~Marilyn Monroe~




"If you're gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty."
~Marilyn Monroe~

No comments:

Post a Comment