July 23, 2010

Excursion

I spent my afternoon most pleasantly. Me and one of my good friends went to target, and found tons of fun stuff. I bought a $5 pouch, that fits my ipod perfectly. It's the prettiest shade of blue, with a cute, orange peace sign on the front. I bought a beautiful purple shirt, with black design on the front, and random sparkles. It was on clearance for $6. I found some pajama shorts for $4 that are really cute, and comfy, and a lot of awesome, $1 E.L.F. makeup. I really like the E.L.F. makeup. My friend and I ran across it one time at target. I bought some different eye shadows, and have found my favorite eye shadow of all time. Today we went to a different Target, and they had a different selection of makeup. I bought an eye shadow applying brush, and duel mascara, with regular and waterproof mascara, and a bronzer. Each one was only a $1.

We then made our way to Micheal's, where I bought a Marilyn Monroe poster, and frame for only $20 combined. The frame alone was regularly $20, and the poster was about $11. But the frame was 40% off, and I had a 40% off coupon for the poster. I've already framed it, and hung it up above my bed. It's adorable, with four different Marilyn faces on the front.

After shopping we ate Pei Wei, and went to see Iron Man 2, which was a pretty good movie. Not as mind blowing as Inception, but a solid movie unto itself.

We spent about half our time together laughing, and making good-natured fun of each other. What started as a not so great day ended on the perfect note. I love those kind of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment