June 23, 2010

The Beginning


I have decided that I'm a bit bored with Facebook and Twitter and that I need something new and fresh to express myself with. Thus the beginnings of this blog. I really expect few to know of it or read it, but I love a clever book review or interesting little scribble, so I thought maybe I'd toss in my two cents.

But let me warn you before you read on. I am slightly obsessed with the Regency period (Anything Jane Austen or Georgette Heyer I have read, am in the process of reading, or plan to read in the not so distant future). I love a good science fiction TV show so I am a bit of a nerd (Nathan Fillion is one of my favorite actors right now). And I am homeschooled so I have some strong ideas about education. Well, I guess I just have strong ideas in general.

I hope someone out there enjoys this little trial run, and if not I always was bad at keeping journals, so maybe this will give me inspiration and a bit of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment