August 1, 2010

Obsessive Posters


I have an obsession. And that obsession happens to be with movie stars. Not the silly Megan Fox's and Twilight stars, but real movie stars. Marilyn Monroe. Audrey Hepburn. Enough said. I have purchased another poster for my room (pics coming, since my camera is being retarded and needs batteries, and since we have no batteries or battery chargers it could be a while). This poster is of Audrey Hepburn and it's an outfit she wears in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I also bought the movie for $6.50 today. It was on sale, and who could resist such a cheap, but great movie? I really need to stop this obsession with such posters. But it's very difficult. Well adieu for now, I am going off to watch the special features for "Tiffany's" and to hopefully hang my poster asap. But I can't find the nails and hammer...

No comments:

Post a Comment